Do you want to write creatively but find the blank screen or page intimidating?
Do you have a hard time getting those creative juices flowing?
Is your inner critic drowning out your voice?
Then Toronto Supportive Writing Workshops could be just what you need!
Embark on an 8-week journey to self-expression with a revolutionary writing program that will help quiet your inner critic long enough to let your voice shine through!
- No criticism of first-draft work
- Multiple writing exercises to spark your imagination
- Empowerment through sharing aloud in a supportive environment
- Optional manuscript process for more in-depth feedback
- Small group (10 people or less) maximizes opportunities to write & share
Location: Jarvis/Wellesley area, accessible by transit, paid parking available on site.
Space will be limited to 10 people.
Workshop Fee: $200 for 8 weeks includes snacks, water and handouts.
NOTE: There will be no available openings for new writing workshops for the foreseeable future. If you identify as LGBT and are 50+, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.